- Gradually add the milk, wine and sherry. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheeses until
- melted. Drain pasta; stir pasta and scallops into sauce.
- Divide among five 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Sprinkle with
- bread crumbs. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Spoon onto
- plates if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 704 calories, 37 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now