Savory Wonton Chips
Just two ingredients plus 10 minutes add up to these crunchy, can’t-stop-eatin’-them munchies from our Test Kitchen crew!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 2 teaspoons buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- Cut each wonton wrapper in half diagonally. Spritz with cooking
- spray. Rub dressing mix over wrappers. Place on a baking sheet
- coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 3 minutes. Turn over; bake 2-3 minutes longer or
- until crisp. Immediately remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 20
Nutritional Facts: 10 chips equals 125 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer