- Place 2 teaspoons spreadable cheese in center of each square. Moisten
- corners with water; bring over center of filling and pinch corners
- tightly in center. Place seam side down on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops
- with butter. Yield: 2 dozen.
Editor's Note: You may freeze leftover buns in freezer bags. Thaw buns overnight in the refrigerator, then bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes to reheat.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bun equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.