Savory Summer Squash Recipe
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, yellow squash, tomato and onion in oil for 1 minute. Sprinkle with seasonings; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Savory Summer Squash
Sort By :
Loved this recipe! It was quick & easy. My picky eater enjoyed it. I didn't add the marjoram, but did add a dash of onion powder also, with the other ingredients.
Yuck. This just doesn't have much going for it.
Loved this recipe. So easy. Left out the marjoram. Used my first squash from the garden for this-I am sure we will make this again this summer