Savory Stuffed Crepes
Stuffed with a savory cheese and mushroom filling, these folded crepes are given a quick sit in the oven to allow the cheese to melt.
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
8 ServingsPrep: 45 min. Total: 45 min.
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 16 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MELT 3 Tbsp. butter. Add to whole eggs and milk in large bowl; whisk
- until blended. Add flour, 2 Tbsp. sugar and salt; mix well.
- HEAT 8-inch heavy skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high
- heat. Add 1/4 cup batter; immediately tilt skillet to evenly cover
- bottom with batter. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until bottom is lightly
- browned; turn. Cook 20 sec. Transfer crepe to plate. Repeat with
- remaining batter to make a total of 8 crepes.
- COOK and stir mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. of the remaining butter in large
- skillet 3 to 5 min. or until tender. Add remaining butter and egg
- whites; cook 3 to 5 min. or until eggs are set, stirring