- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 16 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MELT 3 Tbsp. butter. Add to whole eggs and milk in large bowl; whisk until blended. Add flour, 2 Tbsp. sugar and salt; mix well.
- HEAT 8-inch heavy skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup batter; immediately tilt skillet to evenly cover bottom with batter. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until bottom is lightly browned; turn. Cook 20 sec. Transfer crepe to plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make a total of 8 crepes.
- COOK and stir mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. of the remaining butter in large skillet 3 to 5 min. or until tender. Add remaining butter and egg whites; cook 3 to 5 min. or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- TOP crepes with cheese, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and onions; fold in half. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- BAKE 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Savory Stuffed Crepes in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Savory Stuffed Crepes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review