Savory Steak Rub Recipe
Marjoram stars in this recipe. I use the rub on a variety of beef cuts...it locks in the natural juices of the meat for mouthwatering results.—Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
- 1 tablespoon dried majoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Combine all ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over steaks before grilling or broiling. Will season four to five steaks Yield: 1/4 cup.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 12 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC