Savory Steak Rub Recipe
Marjoram stars in this recipe. I use the rub on a variety of beef cuts...it locks in the natural juices of the meat for mouthwatering results.—Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
- 1 tablespoon dried majoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Combine all ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over steaks before grilling or broiling. Will season four to five steaks Yield: 1/4 cup.
1 tablespoon: 12 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Savory Steak Rub
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC