"You won't be able to eat just one of these!" assures Keri Scofield Lawson of Fullerton, California. "So make several batches to share. They're a great snack anytime."
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups unsalted whole unblanched almonds
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, add butter. Bake in a 300° oven for 3-5 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in the soy sauce, salt, ginger and garlic powder. Add almonds; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove to paper towels to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Savory Spiced Almonds in Country Woman March/April 2000, p43
Reviews for Savory Spiced Almonds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review