Vibrant and flavorful, this side will be a welcome accompaniment to any menu. With delightful Asian-inspired flair, it’s wonderful with light dishes like marinated and grilled salmon. Noelle Myers — Grand Forks, North Dakota
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans and red pepper in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over vegetables; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Green Beans in Healthy Cooking June/July 2010, p42
Reviews for Savory Sesame Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2012
"This recipe is a hit!! Brought it to a picnic and several people asked me for the recipe. My husband loves it too."
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2010
"Was an easy recipe to make and so good!! We loved it!"