- cook and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the broth, parsley, herbes de Provence, garlic, white pepper and
- coriander; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20
- minutes or until vegetables are tender. Ladle soup into bowls. Top
- each serving with sour cream, cheese and crumbled bacon. Yield: 8
- servings (2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 255 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 855 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.