You’ll need only 10 minutes to get these savory veggies ready for the oven. Then just stir them a few times during roasting, and you’re done. It’s a busy cook’s dream!—Pam Corder, Monroe, Louisiana
Featured In: 31 Ways to Love Roasted Veggies
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place carrots, onion and mushrooms in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Roast 40-45 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Savory Roasted Carrots with Mushrooms in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Savory Roasted Carrots with Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review