Savory Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen roll dough (24 rolls)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, sesame seeds and basil; sprinkle one-third in the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 2. Place half of the thawed rolls in pan; drizzle with half of the butter. Sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese mixture and bacon bits if desired. Arrange remaining rolls on top; drizzle with remaining butter. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 10-15 minutes longer. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 247 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Savory Pull Apart Bread
"I make this bread all the time and everyone loves it!"
"My family and friends LOVE this recipe and request it often! I make it without the basil or bacon bits. Saw it made first at a Taste of Home cooking school (they didn't add basil/bacon at that time) and knew I had to try it. Delicious and goes well with soup for a super bowl party or at a big dinner like Thanksgiving!"