Savory Pork Chops Recipe
Relates Debbie Terenzini-Wilkerson of Lusby, Maryland, "I love these tender pork chops smothered in a mouthwatering sauce. It's the perfect blend of mustard, soy sauce, ketchup and orange marmalade."—Debbie Terenzini-Wilkerson, Lusby, Maryland
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag; combine the first four ingredients; add pork chops, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chops in oil on both sides, about 8 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and simmer until a meat thermometer reads 160°, about 20 minutes. Serve sauce with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC