- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, nuts and onions. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and steak seasoning; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Savory Party Mix
Sort By :
"my daughter's favorite snack mix recipe, and we've tried many. The dried onions and steak seasoning ("sprinkle " variety, to answer question below) definitely make it unique. Just slightly sweet. A keeper."
"Is the Steak Seasoning the sprinkle or sauce variety?"