I really like how easy this recipe is and how good these smell when baking. They look pretty on the table. Change up the herbs to your own tastes.—Viki Ailport of West Lakeland, Minnesota
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Brush one side of each puff pastry sheet with egg; sprinkle with cheese and rosemary. Cut each sheet into ten 1-in. strips. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 20 breadsticks.
Originally published as Savory Parmesan Sticks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p61
Reviews for Savory Parmesan Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review