- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Brush one side of each puff pastry sheet with egg; sprinkle with cheese and rosemary. Cut each sheet into ten 1-in. strips. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 20 breadsticks.
Originally published as Savory Parmesan Sticks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p61
Reviews for Savory Parmesan Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >