- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook garlic and fennel seed in oil for 2 minutes. Sprinkle salmon with salt; add to skillet. Top with orange juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon and keep warm. Simmer sauce, uncovered, for 6-9 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over fillets. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Savory Orange Salmon in Country Woman June/July 2007, p37
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Savory Orange Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >