Savory Orange Salmon Recipe
Citrus sauce adds zip to the succulent salmon Roseanne Turner prepares in Denver, Indiana. “You can serve it with anything from steamed broccoli to stunning, yellow saffron rice,” she suggests.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook garlic and fennel seed in oil for 2 minutes. Sprinkle salmon with salt; add to skillet. Top with orange juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon and keep warm. Simmer sauce, uncovered, for 6-9 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over fillets. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Savory Orange Salmon in Country Woman June/July 2007, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Savory Orange Salmon(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >