- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (28 ounces) vegetarian baked beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook the onion, green pepper and celery for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in beans, tomatoes, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Savory N Saucy Baked Beans in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p19
Reviews for Savory N Saucy Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review