- juices; transfer to a large saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- Serve pork with gravy. Sprinkle servings with French-friend onions if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 cup gravy (calculated without French-fried onions) equals 335 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.