Seven simple ingredients come together in this flavorful marinade that will really perk up easy-to-cook flank steak. Try placing the strips on a salad with your favorite dressing. Lisa Ruehlow - Blaine, Minnesota
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add the steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until steak reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- To serve, thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Flank Steak in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p55
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Savory Marinated Flank Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review