Savory Marinated Flank Steak
Seven simple ingredients come together in this flavorful marinade that will really perk up easy-to-cook flank steak. Try placing the strips on a salad with your favorite dressing. Lisa Ruehlow - Blaine, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven
- ingredients; add the steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate
- for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill steak,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 6-8 minutes
- on each side or until steak reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°).
- To serve, thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked beef equals 196 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,