Savory Lemonade Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Place chicken in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes or until thickened. Return chicken to the slow cooker; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Savory Lemonade Chicken
Sort By :
"We thought this chicken was really good. My kids loved the sauce."
"Tangy bitter almost sour from lemonade... not a fan and ordering pizza as we speak >:("
"This is sooo good! I cooked it just as the recipe indicated and the chicken was perfect. Definitely a keeper!~ Theresa"
"I made this in my 5.5 quart crockpot and set it at high (it states 4 hrs on my crockpot high setting) It only took about 2 or 2.5 hrs. My OTHER 4qt crock only has hi, med and warm and for it I set it on high for the same time. It is good and tastes like sweet and sour chicken. Adults liked it and kids did not."
"I love this recipe-it is so quick and easy and the chicken is so moist. It is made very often at my house!"