Savory Italian Rounds Recipe
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash onion salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Flatten biscuits into 4-in. circles. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each circle to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 187 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Savory Italian Rounds
"MGoodness, making these again today to go along with Bow Tie Ham Bake. K."
"Nice upgrade from plain refrigerated biscuits. I will, however, cut back a little on the Parmesan next time."