Savory Italian Rounds Recipe
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash onion salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Flatten biscuits into 4-in. circles. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each circle to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 187 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Savory Italian Rounds
"MGoodness, making these again today to go along with Bow Tie Ham Bake. K."
"Nice upgrade from plain refrigerated biscuits. I will, however, cut back a little on the Parmesan next time."