Savory Italian Rounds Recipe
A friend gave me the recipe for these cheesy golden round years ago. She said her dad used to make them for her when she was little. Because they're a snap to put together, I frequently fix them for my family during the week...and for company on the weekends. -Donna Ebert, Jackson, Wisconsin
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash onion salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Flatten biscuits into 4-in. circles. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each circle to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Savory Italian Rounds
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC