Savory Ham Wraps Recipe
Field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan submitted the recipe for these tender, savory wraps. "The great dressing is what makes the wraps so special," notes Ruth. "They're so easy to make, and if you don't have tortilla wraps, the ingredients go nicely with good, homestyle bread, too."
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; spread evenly over each tortilla. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and onion. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Savory Ham Wraps
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2014
"Delicious! I loved this wrap and served it with pasta salad and potato salad."
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2014
"I mostly used this recipe for the spread and it was good. I put ham chunks and shredded chedar with veggies inside."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC