Savory Ham Wraps
Field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan submitted the recipe for these tender, savory wraps. "The great dressing is what makes the wraps so special," notes Ruth. "They're so easy to make, and if you don't have tortilla wraps, the ingredients go nicely with good, homestyle bread, too."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; spread evenly over
- each tortilla. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato
- and onion. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks if desired.
- Yield: 2 servings.