- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; spread evenly over each tortilla. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and onion. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Savory Ham Wraps
"Delicious! I loved this wrap and served it with pasta salad and potato salad."
"I mostly used this recipe for the spread and it was good. I put ham chunks and shredded chedar with veggies inside."
"I would definitely make this mayo again! It was a tad sweet for my taste, but still a nice change from normal, boring mayo!"