Savory Ham Wraps Recipe
Field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan submitted the recipe for these tender, savory wraps. "The great dressing is what makes the wraps so special," notes Ruth. "They're so easy to make, and if you don't have tortilla wraps, the ingredients go nicely with good, homestyle bread, too."
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; spread evenly over each tortilla. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and onion. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Savory Ham Wraps in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p46
Reviews for Savory Ham Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2014
I mostly used this recipe for the spread and it was good. I put ham chunks and shredded chedar with veggies inside.
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2010
I would definitely make this mayo again! It was a tad sweet for my taste, but still a nice change from normal, boring mayo!
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2008