- until filling is almost set. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in oven
- with door ajar for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove
- sides of pan. Serve chilled or at room temperature with crackers.
- Yield: 24-30 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 128 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.