Savory Grilled T-Bones Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 beef T-bone steaks (16 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients; add steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Savory Grilled T-Bones
Sort By :
Great tasty marinade. I omitted the sugar and added a touch of cayenne pepper. This was mouth water-good. Taste of home volunteer Diane A
Very easy and extremely tasty. Even the leftovers were great the next day. Will use this recipe often.
Wouldn't think that a T-bone steak would need marinating. It obviously doesn't but this sure adds a lot of flavor to the meat. I had a last second change of plans for dinner so the steak ended up marinating for 30 hours. Sure didn't hurt it.
EXCELLENT! It rained so I pan fried this.
This was a cinch to put together at the last minute, I had everything on hand to make a super fresh tasting marinade. It was flavorful without being overpowering-better than plain old steak. I substituted a shallot for the onion because it had been hanging around. I am so glad I signed up for the e-mail recipe a day...I've tried a lot of new things that are "keepers" such as this one. Thanks TOH!