Savory Grilled Potatoes Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add potatoes and onion; toss gently to coat. Spoon onto a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Savory Grilled Potatoes
Sort By :
"My whole family liked this. I tripled the sauce ingredients plus added a 1/4 cup of sour cream. I cut up 6 medium baking potatoes (used my mandolin slicer) and tossed it all together, but divided the potatoes into 3 packets. Due to personal preference, I omitted the parsley, the onions, and the butter. They turned out amazingly! I suggest adding the sour cream. It made it perfect!"
"very tasty and easy, we don't care for onions so I just used a dash or 2 of onion powder. Will def. make again!"
"Was very flavorful, easy and will make again."
"These potatoes were easy and amazingly delicious! A new favorite for my family."
"This was really good! I would agree that it makes way more than enough for two people. And, the onion cooks quicker than the potato (ours burned while the potato was perfect), so I might leave out the onion next time."