- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add potatoes and onion; toss gently to coat. Spoon onto a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Savory Grilled Potatoes
Sort By :
"Wow! Surprisingly wonderful flavor. Finished product tasted different than sauce. Will do again."
"Easy to make and tasted great!"
"This is a great recipe. I've been making it for over a year now. I use olive oil instead of butter and it works out great. I also love garlic and add a few extra cloves.One word of warning: don't try to sub greek yogurt for mayo in the recipe. It just doesn't work out."
"I've prepared this for quite a few years now and it's perfect every time. Tonight I'm cooking it in the oven (too snowy for the grill). It works great too."
"My whole family liked this. I tripled the sauce ingredients plus added a 1/4 cup of sour cream. I cut up 6 medium baking potatoes (used my mandolin slicer) and tossed it all together, but divided the potatoes into 3 packets. Due to personal preference, I omitted the parsley, the onions, and the butter. They turned out amazingly! I suggest adding the sour cream. It made it perfect!"