- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add potatoes and onion; toss gently to coat. Spoon onto a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Savory Grilled Potatoes
Sort By :
"Used this recipe in foil packs over an open fire during our family camping trip. They were AMAZING!! We will use this on every camp menu from now on! I prepared the foil packs at home, and pulled them out of the refrigerator all ready to bake in the fire the night we had planned for them. Super good, and very easy."
"Wow! Surprisingly wonderful flavor. Finished product tasted different than sauce. Will do again."
"Easy to make and tasted great!"
"This is a great recipe. I've been making it for over a year now. I use olive oil instead of butter and it works out great. I also love garlic and add a few extra cloves.One word of warning: don't try to sub greek yogurt for mayo in the recipe. It just doesn't work out."
"I've prepared this for quite a few years now and it's perfect every time. Tonight I'm cooking it in the oven (too snowy for the grill). It works great too."