Savory Grilled Corn Recipe
"I love fresh corn on the cob but wanted to make it extra special, so I created this well-seasoned recipe," says Darlene Brenden from Salem, Oregon.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, silk and husks removed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over corn; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap each ear of corn in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Savory Grilled Corn
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC