- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, silk and husks removed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over corn; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap each ear of corn in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Savory Grilled Corn
Sort By :
"I love seasoned corn! This was easy and very tasty!"
"delicious and easy.. ingredients i always have in my kitchen."
"This is the BEST CORN ON THE COB EVER!!! I usually double the sauce just because I might like it on something else ... FABULOUS! I make this every summer at family get-togethers and everyone raves about them!"
"I made this tonight and really liked it. I was out of parsley though, so I used tarragon instead which worked out fine. You could proabably use whichever herbs you like best, and it would still be good. Will definitely make again!"