Savory Green Beans with Bacon Recipe
As a working Mom, anything I can do to cut time spent in the kitchen is helpful. Through the years, I've tried different ways to liven up canned and frozen vegetables so that the family will continue to enjoy them.
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons canned mushroom stems and pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 13-15 minutes or until bacon is cooked. Drain. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 97 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 575mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Savory Green Beans with Bacon
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC