- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons canned mushroom stems and pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 bacon strip, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 13-15 minutes or until bacon is cooked. Drain. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Savory Green Beans with Bacon in Reminisce December/January 2011, p44
Reviews for Savory Green Beans with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review