Savory Glazed Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, horseradish and mustard. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the tenderloin. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from pork. In a large skillet, brown pork on all sides. Place on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounces cooked pork equals 351 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Savory Glazed Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.