Savory Glazed Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, horseradish and mustard. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the tenderloin. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. In a large skillet, brown pork on all sides. Place on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Savory Glazed Tenderloin
Sort By :
This was an okay recipe. The spices didn't really come through so it was roasted tenderloin. I did not brown the tenderloin but I don't know what difference that would have made except for the color. The meat was still moist.