Savory Glazed Meatballs
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 package frozen prepared, bite-sized meatballs, thawed (about 32)
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's ® Concord Grape Jelly
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
- COMBINE first 8 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 36 one-inch
- COOK in oil over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until browned. Drain
- on paper towels.
- COMBINE grape jelly and chili sauce in large skillet. Cook over
- medium heat, stirring until well combined, about 3 minutes.