Savory Garlic Green Beans Recipe
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules, optional
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen whole green beans
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a saucepan, bring water and bouillon if desired to a boil. Add beans. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until beans are tender. In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Drain beans; add to skillet. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 60 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Savory Garlic Green Beans
"My whole family really enjoyed the flavor...I used fresh french green beans and they were still crisp enough after cooking for about 12-15 minutes."