Savory Garlic Green Beans Recipe
This savory side dish is a wonderful accompaniment to pork, beef and poultry. In season, fresh garden green beans can be substituted for the frozen.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules, optional
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen whole green beans
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a saucepan, bring water and bouillon if desired to a boil. Add beans. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until beans are tender. In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Drain beans; add to skillet. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Savory Garlic Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC