Savory Garlic Green Beans Recipe
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules, optional
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen whole green beans
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a saucepan, bring water and bouillon if desired to a boil. Add beans. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until beans are tender. In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Drain beans; add to skillet. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 60 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Savory Garlic Green Beans
"My whole family really enjoyed the flavor...I used fresh french green beans and they were still crisp enough after cooking for about 12-15 minutes."