Savory Drop Biscuits Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Stir in milk just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 450° for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 74 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Savory Drop Biscuits
"Really good and very fast to make, went great with the enchilada soup I had made!"