- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Stir in milk just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 450° for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Savory Drop Biscuits in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p3
Reviews for Savory Drop Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2013
"Really good and very fast to make, went great with the enchilada soup I had made!"