"When my sister-in-law shared the recipe for this savory potato salad last summer, it became an instant favorite with my family," notes Tiffany Twait, Meridian, Idaho. "The dill pickle relish and fresh dill perk up the flavor.
Recommended: 40 Recipes You Won't Believe Are Dairy-Free
- 8 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Place potatoes in a large bowl; add eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p41
Reviews for Savory Dilled Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review