Savory Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- 2. Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 146 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Savory Deviled Eggs
"Excellent! I love this Deviled egg recipe. I left out the garlic powder and sprinkled paprika on them."
"I took Kris's advice and left out the garlic.Taste was very nice. Basically an old fashioned Deviled Egg Recipe."
"Next time I will skip the garlic and add a little onion. easy to make."