Savory Deviled Eggs Recipe
When you're in the mood for some good finger food, turn to this recipe. Fans of mustard, dill and vinegar flavors, my family says these eggs are the best. I like them because they are easy to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- 2. Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 146 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC