Savory Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Savory Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
Excellent! I love this Deviled egg recipe. I left out the garlic powder and sprinkled paprika on them.
I took Kris's advice and left out the garlic.
Taste was very nice. Basically an old fashioned Deviled Egg Recipe.
Next time I will skip the garlic and add a little onion. Easy to make.