When you're in the mood for some good finger food, turn to this recipe. Fans of mustard, dill and vinegar flavors, my family says these eggs are the best. I like them because they are easy to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Savory Deviled Eggs in Country Woman May/June 2004, p33
Reviews for Savory Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review