Savory Cucumber Sandwiches
Italian salad dressing easily flavors this simple spread. Serve it as a dip with crackers and veggies or use it as a sandwich filling.
18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 36 slices snack rye bread
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad
- dressing mix.. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, spread over rye bread; top each with a cucumber
- slice. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 127 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.