Italian salad dressing easily flavors this simple spread. Serve it as a dip with crackers and veggies or use it as a sandwich filling. —Carol K Henderson, Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 36 slices snack rye bread
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix.. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, spread over rye bread; top each with a cucumber slice. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Savory Cucumber Sandwiches in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p203
Reviews for Savory Cucumber Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review