- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 36 slices snack rye bread
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix.. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, spread over rye bread; top each with a cucumber slice. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Savory Cucumber Sandwiches
Sort By :
"If you have not tried this I have a few words for you: THIS IS SO GOOD! TRY IT!!!"
"I make these cucumber sandwiches, but I used dry Ranch instead of Italian dressing. I've also baked Pillsbury French Load Bread, and used it instead of rye. If you have a baking tube, you can make uniform slices."
"I've made these finger sandwiches for years having recieved the recipe from a member of my church. They have always been one of the first platters to be emptied at all functions. One of everyone's all time favorites!!! I sprinkle them with a little dried or fresh dill for extra eye appeal."