Savory Chicken Dinner
No one would guess that these moist chicken breasts and tender potatoes are seasoned with herb- and garlic-flavored soup mix. The meal-in-one is simple to assemble, and it all bakes in one dish so there's little cleanup.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 envelopes savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into small wedges
- In a small bowl, combine soup mix and water; pour half into a large
- resealable plastic bag. Add chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Pour
- the remaining soup mixture in another large resealable plastic bag.
- Add potatoes and onion. Seal bag and toss to coat.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Transfer to a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in. baking dish. Pour potato mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until vegetables
- are tender and a meat thermometer reads 170°, stirring
- vegetables occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.