Savory Chicken Dinner Recipe
No one would guess that these moist chicken breasts and tender potatoes are seasoned with herb- and garlic-flavored soup mix. The meal-in-one is simple to assemble, and it all bakes in one dish so there's little cleanup. -Leslie Adams Springfield, Missouri
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 envelopes savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into small wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, combine soup mix and water; pour half into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Pour the remaining soup mixture in another large resealable plastic bag. Add potatoes and onion. Seal bag and toss to coat.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour potato mixture over chicken.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and a meat thermometer reads 170°, stirring vegetables occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC