Savory Cheese Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon-pepper, garlic powder, basil and oregano. Spread over one side of each slice of bread.
- 2. Place butter side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4-in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
2 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Savory Cheese Bread
"Loved this bread and it took just a few minutes to make. I served it with the Pasta Beef Soup on the same page."