I love to experiment in the kitchen with simple ingredients like refrigerated biscuits. The results usually are a big hit, like these superfast breadsticks.
—Billy Hensley, Mount Carmel, Tennessee
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, mix cheese, garlic and
- pepper flakes. Roll each biscuit into a 6-in. rope. Brush lightly
- with oil; roll in cheese mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 breadsticks.