Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, mix the cheese, garlic and pepper flakes. Roll each biscuit into a 6-in. rope. Brush lightly with oil; roll in cheese mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 breadsticks.
Reviews for Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks(2)
Sort By :
These were easy enough to make, but were just ok. Not sure I would make them again.
I didn't have dried minced garlic (that shouldn't be allowed). I brushed melted butter with fresh garlic in it on the sticks and also omitted the olive oil since I was using butter. Worked great!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >