I love to experiment in the kitchen with simple ingredients like refrigerated biscuits. The results usually are a big hit, like these superfast breadsticks. —Billy Hensley, Mount Carmel, Tennessee
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, mix cheese, garlic and pepper flakes. Roll each biscuit into a 6-in. rope. Brush lightly with oil; roll in cheese mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 breadsticks.
Originally published as Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p47
Reviews for Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review