- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, mix cheese, garlic and pepper flakes. Roll each biscuit into a 6-in. rope. Brush lightly with oil; roll in cheese mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 breadsticks.
Reviews for Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks
"This is my favorite breadstick recipe I've tried so far! A new favorite for pizza nights at our house. I didn't have dried minced garlic so I used a teaspoon of garlic salt and it turned out delicous. Next time I am going to try fresh garlic and melted butter in place of the olive oil... although the Olive Oil is a bit healthier than butter. So moist, you won't be disappointed!"
"These were easy enough to make, but were just ok. Not sure I would make them again."
"I didn't have dried minced garlic (that shouldn't be allowed). I brushed melted butter with fresh garlic in it on the sticks and also omitted the olive oil since I was using butter. Worked great!"