"These light, golden puffs are super simple to make, and their flavor is oh-so-good," informs Wendy Chilton of Bookeland, Texas. "Their small size makes them easy to munch, and they're wonderful warm or cold."
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 40 pieces.
Originally published as Savory Biscuit Bites in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Savory Biscuit Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review