Savory Biscuit Bites Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 40 pieces.
3 each: 105 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Savory Biscuit Bites
"Never had anything like this, soooo yummmy!"
"These are wonderful and we always make them with Pizza chicken Roll-Ups and dip in the extra pizza sauce. So good!"
"They were wildly popular at the luncheon for 10-17 year old girls! I doubled the recipe and I'm glad - they were ALL GONE!"