Savory Biscuit Bites
"These light, golden puffs are super simple to make, and their flavor is oh-so-good," informs Wendy Chilton of Bookeland, Texas. "Their small size makes them easy to munch, and they're wonderful warm or cold."
13-15 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + standing Bake: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut
- biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 40
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.