Savory Biscuit Bites Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 40 pieces.
1 serving (3 each) equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.